Click Here to Download Last Year’s Program
SCHEDULE | TOPICS | REGISTRATION | SPEAKERS
Andrew Chau is co-founder and CEO of Boba Guys and Tea People USA, a Inc. Magazine 500 award recipient. He has been featured as a top emerging business leader on CNN, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Vogue, and NPR. Prior to a career in Consumer Product Goods and corporate marketing, Andrew started and exited his first startup in 2011. In his free time, he loves traveling and is a freelance writer and an angel investor for consumer-driven businesses. His best-selling book with Penguin Random House, The Boba Book, came out in April 2020. He has his undergraduate and graduate degrees from UC Berkeley. He and his wife are based in San Francisco, CA.
You’re invited to the 2022 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Regional Conference! This conference will feature an exceptional line-up of speakers addressing a range of inspirational, contemporary topics for ACEL members and non-members. More information about conference schedule, speakers, and workshop, please contact us.
Participation includes 2-day Leadership Conference on Friday, August 19th & Saturday, August 20th, Reception. Luncheon & Dinner Gala at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas, Scottsdale, Arizona (Map).
Our 2022 topics include*:
- Strategies for Navigating Office Politics
- Communicating with Confidence & Presence: How to Speak with Power, Strength & Grace, Given Cultural
- Civic Engagement, Corporate Social Responsibility, and What It Means for You?
- Building a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
- Building a Charismatic Brand Image
- Networking with Authenticity
- Using Cultural Identity to Hone Leadership Skills
- Scaling Your Business for Optimization
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Great Leaders are Great Speakers: Leadership Through Public Speaking
- The Essentials of Starting and Growing a Successful Small Business
- Uniting Asian Communities
- Importance of Supporting Asians in Leadership Positions
- Ready for Primetime: Sharing the Power of Your Personal Story
- Fireside Chat – Challenging Asian Stereotypes
- Overcoming the Bamboo Ceiling
- When and How to Pivot your Business Model
- The Impact of an Effective Business Leader in Politics
- Owning your Brand for Your Career Advancement
- Initializing You Start-Up
- Effective Fundraising Techniques and Cultivating Professional Relationships
- Final Jeopardy: Unleash the Power
*Agenda/Topics are Subject to Change
|ACEL Member Early Bird Rate Before 7/22/2022||Early Bird Rate Before 7/22/2022||General Registration After 7/22/2022|
|WELCOME RECEPTION: (Fri, 08/19, 5:00-8:00pm | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$30.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Conference GALA: (Sat., 08/20, 5:00-8:30pm | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$150.00||$175.00||$225.00|
|DAY PASS: Friday Conference (Fri., 08/19) Access to 12 Workshops/Seminars, Lunch & Reception||$285.00||$325.00||$425.00|
|DAY PASS: Sat. Conference (Sat., 08/20) Access to 12 Workshops/Seminars & Lunch & Conference Gala||$335.00||$375.00||$475.00|
|ALL-INCLUSIVE PASS: Best Deal!** (Friday, August 19 - Saturday, August, 20) Full Access to Reception, Conference and Gala Event||$399.00||$499.00||$599.00|
|Diversity Career Expo (Friday, August 19 - Saturday, August, 20) Register for our career expo. to meet with many inclusive companies in Arizona||Free||Free||Free|
Group Discounts are Available, please contact us for more information.
All conference registrations must be purchased online with a credit or debit card. Once you purchase your ticket you will receive a confirmation from registration@ACELeaders.org. Your registration will be confirmed by an email sent to the same address after we receive your payment. Please ensure that your email address is correct when registering.
Attire: Business professional/Semi-formal.
All purchases are non-refundable. All payments must receive by 4 p.m. on October, 18 2021 to guarantee your seat.
Attending our #ACEL2022 Conference, but need a hotel?
We have you covered when you reserve a room with Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas.
We have locked in that special pricing at $159/night!! This link will be available until August 5th, 2022. Make sure to book your room today!!!
Use this direct link provided by Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas
Or call +1 480-947-5400 and mention ACEL Conference special pricing.
Click here to become a member today!
For more information, please contact registration@ACELeaders.org
ACEL’s mission is to be the proving ground for Asian American & Pacific Islander Professionals, forging leaders of tomorrow through professional development, cultural awareness, community service and mentorship. To learn more about our member benefits or if you would like to join the ACEL family, you can visit http://ACELeaders.org