- This event has passed.
2022 Dynamics of Leadership Conference – August 19-20 (Scottsdale, Arizona)
August 19 @ 8:00 am - August 20 @ 8:30 pm$30.00 – $2,000.00
Click Here to download 2022 Conference Booklet
SCHEDULE | TOPICS | REGISTRATION | SPEAKERS
You’re invited to the 2022 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Regional Conference! This conference will feature an exceptional line-up of speakers addressing a range of inspirational, contemporary topics for ACEL members and non-members. More information about conference schedule, speakers, and workshop, please contact us.
Participation includes 2-day Leadership Conference on Friday, August 19th & Saturday, August 20th, Reception. Luncheon & Dinner Gala at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas, Scottsdale, Arizona (Map).
Our 2022 topics include*:
- Elevating Your Brand Experience
- Rooted Identities: Asian Americans Thriving in Business and Entrepreneurship
- The Technology of Connection: Why Relationship Building and Collaboration Might Be Your Most Powerful Tool
- Minority Representation in the C-Suite: Navigating a Career Path to Executive Leadership
- Why Risk Taking is Important in Business?
- Be the Star of Your Life: How to Get from Here to There in your Life and Career
- How to Bring Out the Best in Your Team
- Take your business from start-up to powerhouse
- Build Your Community Architecture
- Speaking and acting with power
- How to Start a Business with Little Money?
- How parents can use communication and connection to bridge cultural and generational differences
- Be a mindful leader – Mindfulness Practice, Stress Management, and Mindful Productivity
- Raising Your Voice: Sharing Your Stories and Expertise With News Media
- It’s Our Time: Women’s Empowerment and Leadership in Business
- Adapting your Communication Style to Get Things Done
- Transforming Ideas into Purpose-Driven Goals
- Fireside Chat – Out and Pride Challenging Asian Stereotypes
- Utilizing Multicultural Identities to Your Advantage – Personal Leadership Style, Communication
- Scaling Your Business Through Company Culture
- Importance of Joining a Board, for Oneself and One’s Community
- Guided Meditation, focus on Subconsciousness and Develop Sustainable Growth
*Agenda/Topics are Subject to Change
Attending our #ACEL2022 Conference, but need a hotel?
We have you covered when you reserve a room with Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas.
We have locked in that special pricing at $159/night!! This link will be available until August 5th, 2022. Make sure to book your room today!!!
Use this direct link provided by Scottsdale Plaza Resort & Villas
Or call +1 833-724-1613 and mention ACEL Conference special pricing.
Click here to become a member today!
For more information, please contact registration@ACELeaders.org
ACEL’s mission is to be the proving ground for Asian American & Pacific Islander Professionals, forging leaders of tomorrow through professional development, cultural awareness, community service and mentorship. To learn more about our member benefits or if you would like to join the ACEL family, you can visit http://ACELeaders.org
Group Discounts are Available, please contact us for more information.
All conference registrations must be purchased online with a credit or debit card. Once you purchase your ticket you will receive a confirmation from registration@ACELeaders.org. Your registration will be confirmed by an email sent to the same address after we receive your payment. Please ensure that your email address is correct when registering.
Attire: Business professional/Semi-formal.
All purchases are non-refundable. All payments must receive by 4 p.m. on October, 18 2021 to guarantee your seat.
October 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
October 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
January 21, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm