- This event has passed.
2019 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Conference
July 12, 2019 @ 7:30 am - July 13, 2019 @ 9:00 pm$25 – $399
CLICK HERE to Download 2019 Conference Booklet
You’re invited to the 2019 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Regional Conference! This conference will feature an exceptional line-up of speakers addressing a range of inspirational, contemporary topics for ACEL members and non-members. More information about conference schedule, speakers, and workshop, please contact us.
Participation includes 2-day Leadership Conference on Friday, July 12th & Saturday, July 13th, Reception. Luncheon & Dinner Gala at the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains, Scottsdale, Arizona (Map).
Our topics include*:
- Building the Bench: How Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) Develop and Advocate for Minority Groups in the Workplace
- How Does Your Brand Measure Up? Apply the HALO Model to Assess Your Branding Strategy
- Balancing Priorities: Sharing Dialogue on the Quest for Work-Life Balance
- Minority Representation in the C-Suite: Navigating a Career Path to Executive Leadership
- How to Start A Business with No Time, No Money, and No Ideas
- Be the Change: Leadership in the Non-Profit Sector
- Market and Promote Your Professional Brand with Linkedin
- The FBI – Protecting Your Business From Cyber Threats
- Asian-Americans in Politics – Leading the Charge to Represent our Communities
- Coaching & Developing Talent: Strategies To Bring Out The Best In Your Team
- Government Contracting Opportunities
- So You Want To Be On a Non-Profit Board?
- Demonstrating Dynamic Leadership Through Cultural Competence
- Get Your Greatest Need Solved Now
- The ABCs of Professional Communication Excellence
- Life Lesson from 35 Years in the Corporate World
- The Realities of Starting Your Own Business
- Leveraging the Gift of Gab: Leadership Through Public Speaking
- What is EQ and Why Should I Care?
- Understanding the Pieces that Build your Personal Brand
- Professional Development & Volunteership – Investing in Yourself, While Giving Back
- Be Seen, Be Heard: How to Sing Your Own Praises & Gain the Recognition You Deserve
*Agenda/Topics are Subject to Change
Early Bird Rate Before 6/14/2019
General Registration After 6/14/2019
|COMMUNITY RECEPTION: (Fri, 7/12, 5:30-7:30pm) | Keynote Speaker: Harry Lee)||$25.00||$40.00|
|LEADERSHIP AWARDS GALA: (Sat., 7/13, 5:30-8:30pm | Keynote Speaker: Hamilton Chang)||$95.00||$145.00|
|DAY PASS: Friday Conference (Fri., 7/12) Access to 12 Workshops/Seminars, Lunch & Reception||$175.00||$275.00|
|DAY PASS: Sat. Conference (Sat., 7/13) Access to 10 Workshops/Seminars & Lunch & Awards Gala||$199.00||$299.00|
|ALL-INCLUSIVE PASS: Best Deal!** (Friday, July 12 – Saturday, July, 13) Full Access to Reception, Conference and Gala Event||$299.00||$399.00|
|**WHIAAPI REGIONAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT (Fri., 7/12) In Partnership with the White House Initiative on AAPI (WHIAAPI), US Dept. of Commerce-Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) & National ACE | Access to 4 Workshops, Lunch & Reception||$175.00||$275.00|
Group Discounts are Available, please contact us for more information.
All conference registrations must be purchased online with a credit or debit card. Once you RSVP through registration@ACELeaders.org, an email with a PayPal link for payment will be sent to the address that you provide when you RSVP. Your registration will be confirmed by an email sent to the same address after we receive your payment. Please ensure that your email address is correct when registering.
Attire: Business professional/Semi-formal.
All purchases are non-refundable. All payments must receive by 4 p.m. on July 8, 2019 to guarantee your seat.
Attending our #ACEL2019 Conference, but need a hotel?
We have you covered when you reserve a room with Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains.
Special pricing is available for our event, $89/Night + Tax for a Standard 2-bed room.
Reserve your room by June 28th 2019 to guarantee the special pricing.
We have locked in that special pricing at $89/night!! This link will be available until June 28th, 2019. Make sure to book your room today!!!
Use this direct link provided by Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch:
Or call 1-800-288-6127 and mention ACEL Conference special pricing.
Click here to become a member today!
For more information, please contact registration@ACELeaders.org
ACEL’s mission is to be the proving ground for Asian American Professionals, forging leaders of tomorrow through professional development, cultural awareness, community service and mentorship. To learn more about our member benefits or if you would like to join the ACEL family, you can visit http://www.ACELeaders.org
- July 12, 2019 @ 7:30 am
- July 13, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
- $25 – $399
- Event Categories:
- ACEL, Banquet, Phoenix, Social & Networking