2019 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Conference
July 12 @ 7:30 am - July 13 @ 9:00 pm$25 – $399
SAVE THE DATE! A not-to-be missed 2019 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Conference taking place in July 12-13, 2019 in Scottsdale, Arizona
You’re invited to the 2019 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Regional Conference! This conference will feature an exceptional line-up of speakers addressing a range of inspirational, contemporary topics for ACEL members and non-members. More information about conference schedule, speakers, and workshop, please contact us.
Participation includes 2-day Leadership Conference on Friday, July 12th & Saturday, July 13th, Reception. Luncheon & Dinner Gala at the Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains, Scottsdale, Arizona (Map).
Our topics include*:
- Be Your Own Advocate
- Strategic Self-Market Yourself To Any Audience
- The Perfect Elevator Pitch in 15, 30 or 60 seconds
- Four Strategies to Overcome Objections
- Transitioning into Executive Leadership – Bring out the best in People
- Social Media: How it impacts customer expectations?
- Managing and Retaining Millennials in the Workplace
- Effective Methods to Managing Change in the Workplace
- Being Your Own Boss, Are You Ready For It?
- What You Need to Know About Financing Your Business
- What is A Business Plan and How to write an effective one?
- Effective Marketing For Your Business
- Business Expansion Strategy from Me to Us
- Leading Economic Empowerment – An intimate discussion regarding the life and lessons from entrepreneurs in the community
- Lifestyle vs. Startups – A Mock Debate
- “Women Entrepreneurs: The Challenges and Rewards”
- How to pitch – Lessons learned from my appearance on Shark Tank(WORKSHOP)
- Effective Fundraising Strategies to Sustain your Non-Profit Organization
- Community & Resources: How to Effectively Evaluate and Utilize them
- How to Start a Non-Profit
- Promoting inclusivity in a naturally exclusive community.
- Voting and community engagement
- The Power of Groups: How a Community Organization Can Create Momentum
- The Economic and Social Power of AAPIs
- Having an effective board – Pushing the Agenda, providing oversight to a non-profit
*Agenda/Topics are Subject to Change
Early Bird Rate Before 6/14/2019
General Registration After 6/14/2019
|Community Reception: (Fri, 7/12, 5:30-7:30pm) | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$25.00||$40.00|
|LEADERSHIP AWARDS GALA: (Sat., 7/13, 5:30-8:30pm | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$105.00||$150.00|
|DAY PASS: Friday Conference (Fri., 7/12) Access to 12 workshops/seminars, lunch & Reception||$175.00||$275.00|
|DAY PASS: Sat. Conference (Sat., 7/13) Access to 10 workshops/seminars & lunch & Awards Gala||$199.00||$299.00|
|ALL-INCLUSIVE PASS: Best Deal!** (Friday, July 12 – Saturday, July, 13) Full Access to Reception, Conference and Gala Event||$299.00||$399.00|
|**WHIAAPI Regional Leadership Summit (Fri., 7/12) In Partnership with the White House Initiative on AAPI (WHIAAPI), US Dept. of Commerce-Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) & National ACE | Access to 4 workshops, lunch & Reception||$175.00||$275.00|
Group Discount is Available, please contact us for more information
All conference registrations must be purchased online with a credit or debit card. Once you RSVP through [email protected], an email with a PayPal link for payment will be sent to the address that you provide when you RSVP. Your registration will be confirmed by an email sent to the same address after we receive your payment. Please ensure that your email address is correct when registering.
Attire: Business professional/Semi-formal.
All purchases are non-refundable. All payments must receive by 4 p.m. on July 8, 2019 to guarantee your seat.
PROGRAM SCHEDULE & WORKSHOP TOPICS (COMING SOON!)
CLICK HERE for Last Year’s Conference Program
Attending our #ACEL2019 Conference, but need a hotel?
We have you covered when you reserve a room with Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains.
Special pricing is available for our event, $89/night +tax for a Standard 2-bed room.
Reserve your room by June 14th 2019 to guarantee the special pricing.
We have locked in that special pricing at $89/night!! This link will be available until June 28th, 2019. Make sure to book your room today!!!
Use this direct link provided by Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch:
Or call 1-800-288-6127 and mention ACEL Conference special pricing.
Click here to become a member today!
For more information, please contact [email protected]
ACEL‘s vision is to be the proving ground for Asian American Professionals, forging leaders of tomorrow through professional development, cultural awareness, community service and mentorship. To learn more about our member benefits or if you would like to join the ACEL family, you can visit http://www.ACELeaders.org
- July 12 @ 7:30 am
- July 13 @ 9:00 pm
- $25 – $399
- Event Categories:
- ACEL, Banquet, Phoenix, Social & Networking
- Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
16770 N Perimeter Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260 United States + Google Map
- (480) 502-3836