- This event has passed.
ACEL-Phoenix Mentorship Application is Now Available (deadline is January 31, 2022)
Class 24 Application is available and the deadline is January 31, 2022
Mentoring creates the opportunity for individuals to work with someone already successful in their field to take their professional and personal skills to the next level. Partnering with mentors, mentees quickly and easily reach their goals and improve their quality of life. Mentors find their own lives enriched as they pass on the legacy of their hard-earned wisdom and open possibilities to another.
• Develop a network of resources
• Gain fresh perspective from local, seasoned veterans
• Encouragement & support
• Build Self reliance & self confidence
• Professional development & personal growth
• Help ACEL members to increase visibility & credibility within the community
No success story is ever written alone! We invite you to take part in this program; share your thoughts in a safe environment and discover how the Mentorship Program is structured for each person’s growth.
More information available on our website:
Direct email for question to mentorship@ACELeaders.org
ACEL-Phoenix Membership is required to participate in the mentorship program;
FOR MENTEE: The $60.00 non-refundable application fee* is required.
**Mentee Applications received without the required, membership & application fees will not be reviewed.
* Please note that 5% fee will apply to each PayPal transaction
Please be sure you are able to commit to these dates for Class 24 & mark them on your calendar:
– Thursday, 01/13/2022 at 5:30 PM – Mentorship Open House and Networking (prospective members are welcome)
– Monday, 1/31/2022 at 11:59 PM – Class 24 Application Deadline
– Saturday, 2/5/2022, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Interviews
– Tuesday, 3/29/2022, 5:30-7:30 PM – Orientation
– Tuesday, 8/16/2022, 5:30-7:30 PM – Mid-Point Assessment
– Saturday, 1/14/2023, 5:00-9:00 PM – Graduation