- This event has passed.
Mentorship Class 22 Application deadline – January 31, 2020 (Phoenix Metro & Tucson, Arizona)
January 3160$ – 135$
Class 22 Application is available and the deadline is January 31, 2020
Mentoring creates the opportunity for individuals to work with someone already successful in their field to take their professional and personal skills to the next level. Partnering with mentors, mentees quickly and easily reach their goals and improve their quality of life. Mentors find their own lives enriched as they pass on the legacy of their hard-earned wisdom and open possibilities to another.
• Develop a network of resources
• Gain fresh perspective from local, seasoned veterans
• Encouragement & support
• Build Self reliance & self confidence
• Professional development & personal growth
• Help ACEL members to increase visibility & credibility within the community
No success story is ever written alone! We invite you to take part in this program; share your thoughts in a safe environment and discover how the Mentorship Program is structured for each person’s growth.
More information available on our website:
Direct email for question to mentorship@ACELeaders.org
**ACEL-Phoenix Membership is required to participate in the mentorship program;
FOR MENTEE: The $60.00 non-refundable application fee* is required. Mentee applicant may process the application fee payment using the paypal link below. Mentee Applications received without the required, non-refundable application fee will not be reviewed.
** 5% fee will apply to each PayPal transaction
Please be sure you are able to commit to these dates for Class 22 & mark them on your calendar:
– Tuesday, 1/21/2020 at 5:30 PM – Mentorship Open House and Networking Mixer
– Thursday, 1/31/2020 at 11:59 PM – Class 22 Application Deadline
– Saturday, 2/8/2020 – 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM – Interviews
– Wednesday, 3/25/2020 – 5:30-7:30 PM – Orientation
– Wednesday, 4/29/2020 – 5:30-7:30 PM – Training
– Friday, 7/10/2020 – Mentorship Networking & Reception
– Wednesday, 8/19/2020, 5:30-7:30 PM – Mid-Point Assessment
– Saturday, 1/09/2021, 5:00-9:00 – Graduation at the ACELebration Gala