2021 DYNAMICS OF LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Click Here to Download 2021 Program Booklet
SCHEDULE | TOPICS | REGISTRATION | SPEAKERS
You’re invited to the 2021 ACEL Dynamics of Leadership Regional Conference! This conference will feature an exceptional line-up of speakers addressing a range of inspirational, contemporary topics for ACEL members and non-members. More information about conference schedule, speakers, and workshop, please contact us.
Participation includes 2-day Leadership Conference on Friday, October 22th & Saturday, October 23th, Reception. Luncheon & Dinner Gala at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Arizona (Map).
Our 2021 topics include*:
- Strategies for Navigating Office Politics
- Communicating with Confidence & Presence: How to Speak with Power, Strength & Grace, Given Cultural
- Civic Engagement, Corporate Social Responsibility, and What It Means for You?
- Building a Culture of Diversity and Inclusion
- Building a Charismatic Brand Image
- Networking with Authenticity
- Using Cultural Identity to Hone Leadership Skills
- Scaling Your Business for Optimization
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Great Leaders are Great Speakers: Leadership Through Public Speaking
- The Essentials of Starting and Growing a Successful Small Business
- Uniting Asian Communities
- Importance of Supporting Asians in Leadership Positions
- Ready for Primetime: Sharing the Power of Your Personal Story
- Fireside Chat – Challenging Asian Stereotypes
- Overcoming the Bamboo Ceiling
- When and How to Pivot your Business Model
- The Impact of an Effective Business Leader in Politics
- Owning your Brand for Your Career Advancement
- Initializing You Start-Up
- Effective Fundraising Techniques and Cultivating Professional Relationships
- Final Jeopardy: Unleash the Power
*Agenda/Topics are Subject to Change
Early Bird Rate Before 9/24/2021
General Registration After 9/24/2021
|COMMUNITY RECEPTION: (Fri, 10/22, 5:30-7:30pm | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$30.00||$45.00|
|LEADERSHIP AWARDS GALA: (Sat., 10/23, 5:30-8:30pm | Keynote Speaker: TBD)||$125.00||$175.00|
|DAY PASS: Friday Conference (Fri., 10/22) Access to 12 Workshops/Seminars, Lunch & Reception||$225.00||$325.00|
|DAY PASS: Sat. Conference (Sat., 7/23) Access to 10 Workshops/Seminars & Lunch & Awards Gala||$275.00||$375.00|
|ALL-INCLUSIVE PASS: Best Deal!** (Friday, October 22 – Saturday, October, 23) Full Access to Reception, Conference and Gala Event||$399.00||$499.00|
|Diversity Career Expo (Friday, October 22 – Saturday, October, 23) Register for our career expo. to meet with many inclusive companies in Arizona||FREE||FREE|
Group Discounts are Available, please contact us for more information.
All conference registrations must be purchased online with a credit or debit card. Once you purchase your ticket you will receive a confirmation from registration@ACELeaders.org. Your registration will be confirmed by an email sent to the same address after we receive your payment. Please ensure that your email address is correct when registering.
Attire: Business professional/Semi-formal.
All purchases are non-refundable. All payments must receive by 4 p.m. on October, 18 2021 to guarantee your seat.
Attending our #ACEL2021 Conference, but need a hotel?
We have you covered when you reserve a room with DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley.
We have locked in that special pricing at $179/night!! This link will be available until September 11th, 2021. Make sure to book your room today!!!
Use this direct link provided by DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley:
Or call +1 480-947-5400 and mention ACEL Conference special pricing.
Click here to become a member today!
For more information, please contact registration@ACELeaders.org
ACEL’s mission is to be the proving ground for Asian American Professionals, forging leaders of tomorrow through professional development, cultural awareness, community service and mentorship. To learn more about our member benefits or if you would like to join the ACEL family, you can visit http://ACELeaders.org