Asian Corporate & Entrepreneur Leaders – Phoenix, Arizona
We’re looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant who is extremely detailed, organized, and accountable. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for diverse administrative duties as assigned to include data entry, database management, and maintenance of files, packets and forms. This position also includes special projects, attending weekly staff meetings, ordering program supplies, coordinating schedules/meetings/facility arrangements, and coordinating referrals.
· Work at home opportunity with a mandatory meeting once a week
· Follow up with volunteers & members via email
· Write letters, complete documents and handle other written correspondence to support board of directors
· Handle administrative and general membership duties
· Manage ACEL activities, social media and website
· Coordinate projects under the direction of the board
· Facilitate tasks for the organization
· Manage weekly scheduling process
· Keep informed of organizational policies and procedures
· Develop documents, fundraising requisitions, prepare agendas and spreadsheets
· Conduct other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must pass a background check and drug test
· Three (3) years of clerical experience, required
· Must be comfortable working in a non-profit, membership based environment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· High levels of motivation and ability to work independently
· Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
· High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Ability to coordinate and maintain multiple tasks
· Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), working in a Windows environment
· Experience and/or working knowledge of social networking programs
· Must project a positive and professional image
· Demonstrate the ability to exercise sound judgment
· Skill in multi-tasking, coordinating simultaneous mental, manual and visual activities
· Skill in observing situations analytically and objectively and relaying details accurately
· Skill in communicating using email and telephone equipment
· Ability to speak clearly and concisely
· Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
· Must be fluent in English.
The Asian Corporate & Entrepreneur Leaders (ACEL) is a non-profit organization servicing its members, their families, friends and the greater metropolitan Phoenix communities. Established in 2005, ACEL is the largest and fastest growing Asian American professional organization in Arizona. As an organization with a membership representing many fields, including medicine, technology, law, finance, education, entertainment, the military, and many others, we seek to create an organization where Asian Americans and others can work together to further our collective career advancement and make significant contributions to the community through volunteer and charity work.
Job Type: Part-time
Required experience: Three (3) years of clerical experience
We are hiring an experienced Part-time administrative assistant for a fast growing organization. Please call Jason (480) 907-4471 or email Admin@ACELphoenix.org